[Asterisk-Users] Re: Dialing out to 2 clients simultaneously

niels at wxn.nl niels at wxn.nl
Mon Dec 13 15:15:18 MST 2004

SER.... I am not happy with it.. didn't manage to get these below things
functioning:

It's too strict with authentication (user has to set specific
domain/realm) have problems with several types of hardphones authing to
SER

You can't make config changes without having to restart SER

Can't change the from-URI (CLID)

Can change to-URI (add prefix or something) but when you do that ser
behaves strange, in statefull mode not recognizing the packets that
follow (call leg does not exist etc)

And some other minor things

I just had too many issues with it...