[Asterisk-Users] phpconfig - can't locate any of my sections

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Mon Dec 13 14:53:29 MST 2004

I downloaded phpconfig and set it up to read my config files, but it never
successfully recognizes any of my sections. The regular expression seems to
be included in the line:

if(preg_match("/^\s*\[([^\]]*)\].*[\r\n]\$/", $line))

and later, the same regex.

I'm not sure about the [\r\n] on the end of the line. My copy of "the regex
coach" does not let me match a typical section header against it.

Could somebody (one of the authors, perhaps?) comment on this regex and on
any other reasons why this code doesn't recognize ANY of my section headers
in brackets?

I've looked at all the simple things.... My config files are very basic
unix text files.

Thanks,
</edg>