[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Sipura SPA-2000

dkidwell at maine.rr.com dkidwell at maine.rr.com
Mon Dec 13 11:40:59 MST 2004

Hello all,

So i am new to asterisk and very green when it comes to Linux, so don't beat on me too bad :)

I just set up * on Red Hat 9.0 last night... everything "seems" to be configured coffectly, I can start * no problem and get the CLI prompt... now here is my question... I have an account set up with VoicePulse Connect! and also have a Sipura Spa-2000... i am trying to get make it so that the spa-2000 talks to * which talks to VoicePulse Connect...

So here is where I am at... I have the spa-2000 talking to asterisk... the Line 1 shows it registered to asterisk... I have daltone... and thats about it...

I tried to follow the example listed below:

http://voxilla.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=39

evertthing went smooth till I tried to dial the examples #'s

when I dialed 786, I did see CID, CIDNAME, DIAL excute... I get error "I'm sorry that is not a valid ext"

when trying to dial 612125551212, I just get a fast busy

I also cant dial any other numbers...

I have double checked my settings and all looks well, so I thought i'd give the list a shot :)

Thanks in Advance!!
David

btw i have learned a TON just by reading your questions and answers!! awesome group!!