[Asterisk-Users] Re: Dialing out to 2 clients simultaneously

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at eunetnorge.no
Mon Dec 13 10:35:05 MST 2004

<niels at wxn.nl> writes:

> Because else people will complain that they can't register two
> softphones anymore with same user/pass (because only one of the two
> softphones can receive the incoming calls) :-)

That's not what I meant -- that bit was clear.  I was wondering why it
is important to you to get rid of SER.  It is quite common to use SER
in front of Asterisk, and let each do what it does best.

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway Hosting
www.eunet.no  T +47-22092958 M +47-93013940 F +47-22092901 FWD 484145