[Asterisk-Users] MySQL

Bill admin at vci.net
Mon Dec 13 09:34:59 MST 2004

    Ok, I believe the misunderstanding involves the use of CVS itself. When
I talk about CVS I am referring to using the CVS method of downloading
Asterisk vice FTP'ing a GZ file. I was not aware that you were referring to
a version named "CVS". Are there any others besides CVS and STABLE.

    When someone downloads using "cvs checkout -r v1-0 ...." what version is
that, CVS or stable?

      Bill