[Asterisk-Users] MySQL

VCI Help Desk admin at vci.net
Mon Dec 13 08:21:50 MST 2004

    What's the proper way to download a STABLE version of asterisk and
asterisk-addons from CVS? I keep finding documentation that says two
different ways of download it.

    Now that I've downloaded the asterisk-addons that has the
"res_mysql.conf.sample" it won't compile. If I cd to asterisk-addons and do
a "make clean; make" I get the following. This used to work fine before.

res_config_mysql.c: In function `load_module':
res_config_mysql.c:467: error: structure has no member named `static_func'
res_config_mysql.c:468: error: structure has no member named `realtime_func'
res_config_mysql.c:469: error: structure has no member named `update_func'
res_config_mysql.c:470: error: structure has no member named
`realtime_multi_func'
make: *** [res_config_mysql.o] Error 1
rm app_saycountpl.o

    The "mysql-vm-routines.h" is still there as well. I thought that file
was removed.

      Bill