[Asterisk-Users] Strange Segmentation fault

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at ritstele.com
Mon Dec 13 05:58:33 MST 2004

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:

> - dual xeon box (3.2Ghz)
> - 2Gb of memory
> - E7501 chipset motherboard.
> - U320 scsi disks
> - intel Gb ethernet device.
> - i only use sip for clients (no fxs in box)
> - TE405P for fxo (with 4 atran TA750).
> - ulaw is used as codec and echo cancellationo is enabled.
>
> but the core dump file has nothing to show with "gdb".
>
> this is the output of gdb:
>
> Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault. #0
> 0xb7fbbce4 in ?? () _______________________________________________

What Linux (assuming you're running Linux) distribution
are you running?

I have seen lots of this kind of problems before. We
had lots of stability problems with GNUgk on Debian
Woody. Once we moved to Sarge we had no problems at all,
with uptime going from a couple of days to several
months when we had no need for GNUgk anymore.

--
Andreas Sikkema                Rits tele.com
Van Vollenhovenstraat 3    3016 BE Rotterdam