[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cant set H323 up

Rodolfo Grave rodolfograve at yahoo.es
Sun Dec 12 18:27:38 MST 2004

Hi

Now I do have compiled all the libraries, and added the

load => chan_h323.so

in the modules.conf file. Actually, now asterisk is attempting to load
the chan_h323.so module. The problem is that Im getting this error now:

  [chan_h323.so]Dec 13 02:24:01 WARNING[12023]: loader.c:258
ast_load_resource: libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.5.2: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

I've moved the libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.5.2 file to /usr/lib,
/usr/lib/asterisk, /usr/lib/asterisk/modules

After each move, I ran ldconfig.... the error was always the same...
does anyone know where does asterisk looks for this file? Or if the
cause for this is another?

Im using the H323 channel included in the Asterisk tree.

Thanks,

RODOLFO