[Asterisk-Users] IAXPeerGraph - a beta of another windows monitor app

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sun Dec 12 14:17:32 MST 2004

We've just completed another Windows monitor app. This one has a
scrolling taskman-like interface.

Once again the zip file just contains the .exe file and the INSTALL.txt
file.

Oh, and by the way, the blue light that flashes next to the green
connect light (it is black in the picture) toggles between blue and
black whenever it receives a response from the simple manager proxy with
IAX peer information inside of it. Note that if you have multiple
clients connecting to the same server, the pulses sent out by
IAXPeerGraph and IAXPeers will be received by all peer clients.

You can't really tell from the picture, but the line will change colour
depending on how high the ping is (i.e. if it is low, the colour will be
green, med - yellow, bad red).  This is kinda experimental because it is
continuously variable - let me know how it goes for you.

You can download it directly from
http://www.sineapps.com/down/IAXPeerGraph.zip or via the main page of
the daily news (as listed in my sig)

If you need any help or would like some changes made, please don't
hesitate to contact us.

Also, if anyone could take a screen shot (press print screen key, paste
into windows paint etc) of it running in Windows XP and mail it to me,
it would be much appreciated.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell