[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Small SIP phones?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at Asterisk.Open.Source.IT
Sun Dec 12 13:27:21 MST 2004

On Sunday 12 December 2004 20:12, Clay Reiche wrote:

> I don't know of a small phone, but you use a WorlACCXX TA200 device (pretty
> small) along with any standard analogue phone.
> http://www.worldaccxx.com I have one and carry it around in my laptop bag.
> Demensions are 6"x4.5"x1.25"

Thanks.   In fact I already have a Grandstream ATA-486, which I'm very pleased
with: http://www.grandstream.com/y-ht486.htm   This unit is even smaller -
105 x 75 x 25mm (or 4" x 2.75" x 1"), however I'm just wondering if there's a
neat all-in-one solution, instead of carrying around two items?

Regards,

Antony.

--
Never automate fully anything that does not have a manual override capability.
Never design anything that cannot work under degraded conditions in emergency.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.