[Asterisk-Users] Will Adtran TSU 600 work with *?

Robert Augustyn augustynr at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 11:16:41 MST 2004

Let me know how it works for you.
Thanks
robert

Shoval Tomer <shoval at softov.co.il> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
People on the list tend to think you can’t make many cards work on a regular desktop.

If you’re willing to wait a couple of week I might have an answer for you.