[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P FXS polarity reversal?

Strom Carlson stromcarlson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 09:35:22 MST 2004

Hello all,

Is it possible to do a talk battery polarity reversal on a TDM400P FXS
interface?  Everything I can find seems to be referring to the
procedure for detecting a battery reversal on a telephone company POTS
line using the FXO interface, but not for actually generating one back
to a station upon answer supervision.  I would assume that VoicePulse
and VoipJet provide a way of signaling far-end supervision back to the
originating Asterisk PBX...

Basically, my two questions are:
(1) Is the hardware capable of even performing a reversal?
(2) If the above is true, how would you make it happen in Asterisk?

--
Strom Carlson
http://www.stromcarlson.com/