[Asterisk-Users] Many similar contexts - can I use Macro or some other template concept ?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Sat Dec 11 19:32:07 MST 2004

Hi,

I'd like to make small 20 users setup with BTs. I'd like each of them to
have its own context (for recording prompts, conference, ...). For them to
have same extensions I should put them in separate contexts and let BT call
them offhook. But these contexts are pretty similar (for instance dial to
conference on 5 goes to different conf. number for each user, ...)

How could I describe those contexts with some sort of template (macro
probably cannot do that - but as newbie I could be wrong...) ?

Are there any other ways of context templates filled with data in dialplan ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.