[Asterisk-Users] Re: -lssl

Harald Nikolaus harald at xeneris.net
Sat Dec 11 17:37:14 MST 2004

Hi Clive,

if you have openssl already installed, make sure that you also have
libssl-dev installed (development package for ssl, I don't know it is is
called in distributions other than Debian).
You probably have already found your solution, but I am answering this so
it appears in the list archive and others can find the answer later.

See also:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2002-April/002160.html

This fixes it.