[Asterisk-Users] SPA-2000 NAT Problems

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sat Dec 11 15:43:34 MST 2004

I had a Grandstream 286 at my home hitting my Asterisk box at the office,
all worked well and I received phone calls fine until the device just up and
died.

I replaced this unit with an SPA-2000 because I have been impressed with the
Sipura devices and decided to use them for most of my needs in the future.

Problem is that my phone attached to the device rings shortly after power up
of the device but seems to lose it's head after a period of time and stops
ringing until I power cycle the unit or reboot it.

My Asterisk config is the same regarding NAT for this extension and I have
the Sipura registering with * so I am at a loss as to why Asterisk loses or
stops ringing this device.

I have dug around and can't seem to solve this issue so far, any help would
be appreciated.

--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com