[Asterisk-Users] Voice Prompt Info

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Sat Dec 11 09:56:38 MST 2004

We developed IVR machines for a long time (using Dialogic and our own
code)

In order to be able to get the most of prerecorded prompts, you need to
have a folder "general" sounds (numbers - 1-20, 30-90, 100-900,
1000-9000 and so on, month names, dept. names, etc.)
Then, complete sentences can be built.

You'll get the best sounds if you record the whole sentence, but if you
need to change anything, you'll need to record again.