[Asterisk-Users] IAXPeers for Windows Beta released

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sat Dec 11 04:42:17 MST 2004

Dave Cotton wrote:
> But it's opened up another problem I can't have another instance of the
> program monitoring another server through the VPN. Message is "Run-time
> error 380 Invalid property value" if I change the ip address.

If you change the ip to what?

On my copy here, I can change the IP address of the running copy with no
issue.  I suspect there's something in the IP address it doesn't like -
is it just a normal xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx addy?

I'm not quite sure how to get around the problem of the two copies.
Even though I can change the IP on a running instance (the hack for this
is that the IP address is actually not saved until you click connect -
it will not connect if it is already connected, but will save the
variable to the registry).

Maybe it would be best if you reply to this off-list so that we can get
this fixed.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell