[Asterisk-Users] IAXPeers for Windows Beta released

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sat Dec 11 04:00:31 MST 2004

Dave Cotton wrote:
>>http://www.sineapps.com/down/IAXPeers.zip
>>
>>Could you please have a look and let me know your thoughts.
>
> First I like it. I can use it straight away.

Cool, that's good to hear!  :-)

> Only comment at the moment is would it be possible to save the
> configuration of the Host and the order of the peers for the next start
> up?

Ok, done (you will need to download it from the above URL).

The logic works as such:

1. When you click the connect button, it will save your hostname to the
registry (and will load it when the app starts).

2. If you change one of the items in the dropdown box, it will now start
up next time with that same entry allocated (assuming the number of IAX
peers you have does not change)

3. I have fixed a little bug with regard to the last bar not going green
once the connection returned from above 333ms.

Let me know if this is ok for you.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell