[Asterisk-Users] Voice Prompt Info

alspachfam at charter.net alspachfam at charter.net
Fri Dec 10 15:00:40 MST 2004

I am trying to put together a list of 'departments' to request as voice
prompts.  I have the biggies (sales, accounting, shipping, etc...) but I
want to make sure I do not miss any. If anyone anyone has some
suggestions (Ha... that is like going to an NRA meeting ans asking if
anybody has a gun  :-)  ) please forward them to me (and / or post here
although, with the volume of this list I do not always have time to read
every digest so the 'and' option may be best.) so that I can compile a
single list, verify that they are not already available, group them, and
send them on.  Please put 'voice prompt' in the subject line of anything
you forward me so that I am less likely to miss it.
I am looking for titles that fit into the string:
"press 1 for the DEPT department" or  "press 1 for DEPT"
but if you have other suggestions, let me know.
I will be collecting these for about a week so please try to get them to
me in that time frame.
I am hopeful that, with these prompts, it will be possible to make a
complete (albeit fairly generic) tree, all with the same voice.

Thanks;
James

alspachfam at charter dot net