[Asterisk-Users] Granstream phones message button

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Fri Dec 10 13:41:53 MST 2004

You have to run your own tftp server, get the firmware & unzip it and then
set the budgetone to use your tftp server in its configuration then reset
the budgetone and it will reload the updated firmware and you are back in
message button business!

Derek

ps I have a few * servers on the internet - I could give you an ip address
of one with a tftp server with 1.0.5.11 firmware - im using this version
because of this message/auto-dial problem with ver 1.0.5.16

   _____