[Asterisk-Users] Need an Asterisk Expert for a Project

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Fri Dec 10 13:35:26 MST 2004

We have a customer that handles the billing for a rather large company.
Anyway, they have their phone system through us, Cisco 79xx phones with
Asterisk and such. They want us to build them an IVR system that can
interact with their billing system through XML and read back information to
the customer.

They want their customers to be able to call in, enter account numbers or
credit card numbers or whatever, and have the system read the balance or
what's been charged, etc. and give them the option to cancel or increase
their order size, etc. kind of like a bank IVR system.  Their billing
interface is in XML, so I'm guessing we'd use Asterisk's AGI capabilities to
call a script with certain parameters and that script would post it to their
system and get the results in xml and feed the needed info back to Asterisk
to be dynamically read off to the customer. I personally don't know how to
do this, my developer and I could work on this but the amount of time and
energy it'd take for us to do it is just not possible at this point in time.
So they want me to find an expert for a temporary project to make this
system/setup work. I can provide more details if you're interested.

Please email me if you or you're company can assist us in this project.

Best Regards,

Paul