[Asterisk-Users] MySQL

Bill admin at vci.net
Fri Dec 10 12:16:37 MST 2004

    I am using the CVS from 2 days ago. The file is there in
asterisk-addons. It may not be used but until you sent those instructions a
few hours ago there wasn't much of anything to explain how to use the new
stuff.

    I have been using the documentation that I see everywhere that refers to
using VoiceMail with MySQL. If it's outdated then those old pages need to be
corrected/removed after you make the new documentation this weekend.

    Any ideas where the "default" context may be coming from in the MySQL
statement mentioned below? The only context I have specified in sip.conf and
extensions.conf is called "from-sip".

      Bill