[Asterisk-Users] setting the Call Forward Number in Zap?

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Fri Dec 10 09:45:08 MST 2004

Peter Svensson wrote:

>>...a scenario when person calls in via PSTN via a Zap channel and
>>listens to IVR menu of Asterisk. Then (s)he presses an extension # and
>>then this call gets redirected to an extenal telephone number outside of
>>Asterisk. And the call to Asterisk is ended. Or I am dreaming out loud?
>>

>You may be able to via the "Flash" application in the dialplan, depending
>on your provider.

Wow. I really appreciate that you've mentioned Flash. Never thought it
was going to be THAT easy...

Here is my extension.conf portion. It actually works like a charm:

; flash test somewhere in analog-inbound IVR menu context:
exten => 72,1,Wait(1)
exten => 72,2,Flash
exten => 72,3,Wait(1)
exten => 72,4,SendDTMF(18005555555)