[Asterisk-Users] Granstream phones message button

Gerald J. Puhl garyp at jppattern.com
Fri Dec 10 09:08:39 MST 2004

To all:

(newbie)
I have setup a BT 100 phone and mostly everthing is working pretty good
except for the message button.  I have place value in the appropiate
field in the web configuration but nothing seems to work.  When I press
the button the speakerphone led goes on but the phone does nothing else
(no dialtone, no sip request to *).  Does anyone have this buttton
working?  I would like to go right to voicemail.

Gary P.
Prototypes
	Patterns
	Models