[Asterisk-Users] Not receiving DTMF from gateway

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 08:58:50 MST 2004

I have Asterisk running voip-only on my colo server, and have subscribed
to the Voiptalk PSTN->SIP service in the UK. All has been working fine
while I have had incoming calls going straight to an phone extension.

I am now trying to put in a simple IVR Welcome script. I have found that I
cannot receive DTMF keypresses from the incoming PSTN caller. Nothing
registers on the Asterisk server, and it just times out waiting for a
response.

Could it be something I haven't set up correctly? Or could it be a problem
with Voiptalk's setup?

Thanks for any advice
Tony
--