[Asterisk-Users] urgent outbound dialing problem

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Fri Dec 10 08:21:39 MST 2004

Andrei (MPI) wrote:
> I have same problem with TDM400P FXO.  Had to reload wctdm 3 times in a
> row tonight, in order to get rid of this annoying problem.
>
> There is a hope that developers will fix the zaptel drivers sometime.

I have experienced this before.  The problem was 1) the card was sharing
IRQs (see cat /proc/interrupts), 2) the motherboard (changing the
motherboard fixed it) or 3) the slot (changing the slot fixed it).

--Eric

--
I am seeking part or full time employment in the Greater Toronto Area,
My preference is part time employment with some telecommuting, but all