[Asterisk-Users] polycom phone IP 500/600 conference feature

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 10 07:51:14 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 21:27 -1000, Richard wrote:
[snip]
> Has anyone experienced it before? I did some trace. It looks like that
> polycom phone stops sending rtp packets to the first call, i.e. A.
[snip]

I think I read somewhere on the list that the Cisco 79xx can't do 2 or
more simultaneous calls when it's configure for e.g. g729. Since the
Cisco 79xx is based on the Polycom IPxx perhaps it also applies to your
phone. If you are using any codec other than alaw or ulaw, try turning
them off and try again using alaw or ulaw exclusively.

Regards,
Patrick