[Asterisk-Users] Re: Problem with Grandstream bt100

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Fri Dec 10 07:17:04 MST 2004

I had a budgetone 100 that I'm fairly sure I powered down during a flash
upgrade and it wouldn't boot - it just kept flashing the keypad 5 times,
then pause, then 5 times, then pause, etc.  I tried powering off,
waiting, powering on, waiting,  praying, everything.  I though it was
dead and then about 12 hours later it suddenly came back to life.  It
was connected to the internet (behind a NAT firewall) all the time.
Weird.....

Derek