[Asterisk-Users] Kind of off-topic: VoIP services and multiplecallers

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Fri Dec 10 01:03:51 MST 2004

I guess it is going to depend upon your provider.

Our providers do support multiple calls.  We use one provider for inbound
calls and one provider for outbound calls.  We can have up to five
simultaneous inbound calls (why five?) and up to 25 simultaneous outbound
calls.  We can't even begin to test these limits so I can't confirm them.

Bill Seddon