[Asterisk-Users] PoE VOIP phones in Australia

James Andrewartha jamesa at daa.com.au
Fri Dec 10 00:31:44 MST 2004

Hi,

Are there any resellers of phones that can take power over ethernet in
Australia? All I can find for sale online is the BT-10[12], which is cheap
but not featureful enough, and the Snom 190, which is about right, but
neither of them support PoE. I'm particularly intereseted in the Snom 220
with the keypad expansion for our receptionist.

Although, could you make a PoE split-out cable for the Snom 190?

James Andrewartha
DAA Sysadmin