[Asterisk-Users] Cisco IP Conference 7935

Julien Goodwin asterisk-lists at studio442.com.au
Thu Dec 9 21:26:13 MST 2004

>          I have one Cisco IP Conference 7935. Somebudy have any idea how I
>    can config this phone to work woth "*".

>          My "*" server is now working with GrandStream Phone and X-Lite
>    SoftPhone, I need to add this Cisco 7935 but

>          I don't know how I can convert to SIP.
You can't, Cisco don't offer SIP on the 7935 (or the 7920, the 7970, or
7960+7914 combo). For the 7920 at least they've claimed that sip would
be around severl times now, but have never released it. With the 7935
you're SOL for SIP. Fortunatly however it does work with chan_sccp (As I
don't have one I can't say how well, but apparently you can make and
recieve calls). I suggest you give that a go, or failing that get a SIP
ATA and an analog Polycom.

Thanks,
Julien Goodwin
chan_sccp developer