[Asterisk-Users] possible OT - ADIT 600 question

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Thu Dec 9 14:06:34 MST 2004

Also note that if you are going to be doing a lot of work with Adits, that
Carrier Access offers free courses on how to setup their channel banks. I went
to a day long session on the 600 and found it pretty decent. I had already setup
a few of these so I had figured out a lot of the hard stuff, but there is some
good info on troubleshooting and error indecations.

I second the post below. Adit 600s are a good choice for Asterisk.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

http://www.google.com/search?q=asterisk+adit+600&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official