[Asterisk-Users] MySQL, CDR with MySQL

Bill admin at vci.net
Thu Dec 9 09:21:54 MST 2004

    I'm preparing to roll out Asterisk for the voicemail portion of my VOIP
network. This week I downloaded a fresh version from CVS of Asterisk and
installed the following MySQL 4.1.7 RPMs directly from Mysql.org    For some
reason after I enable MySQL for CDR and Voicemail in the cdr_mysql.conf and
voicemail.conf I don't get any MySQL functionality at all. It almost seems
as though MySQL support isn't even being compiled into Asterisk. I found
somewhere that the Z Library was required and that is already installed.

    Can someone clue me in?

MySQL-client-4.1.7-0.i386.rpm
MySQL-devel-4.1.7-0.i386.rpm
MySQL-server-4.1.7-0.i386.rpm