[Asterisk-Users] SIP Client for Symbian

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Thu Dec 9 07:38:44 MST 2004

Hi Dean -

> Noah, what client were you using on your treo for this 600ms voip call?

Oh, I wasn't using a SIP client (is there one for palm?).  Sorry if
that was misleading - this is just web browsing and email.  Once the
connection gets going, it is able to do the 2.2 KB/s that standard GPRS
should be able to do, but every time it has to initiate a new
connection it's like hitting a brick wall - it takes forever.  Very
high latency.  Maybe I'll get some network tools and measure it
sometime.

Thanks,
Noah