[Asterisk-Users] CAPI, BRI and grouping B channels

Craig Waddington craig at barony.com
Thu Dec 9 03:54:46 MST 2004

Thanks for the info, unfortunately that still doesn't work for me.

Making two outgoing using ISDN.

Contr1: 2 B channels total, 0 B channels free.
Contr2: 2 B channels total, 2 B channels free.
*CLI> capi info
Contr1: 2 B channels total, 0 B channels free.
Contr2: 2 B channels total, 2 B channels free.

If I try to dial incoming, I still get call failed on my Mobile phone.

When CAPI should push the call to the other card which has two channels
free.

What is your hunt group settings on your DIVA card?