[Asterisk-Users] CAPI, BRI and grouping B channels

Craig Waddington craig at barony.com
Thu Dec 9 03:02:39 MST 2004

Hi,

I have the exact same problem, we have two Eicon DIVA Cards (BRI UK),
using chan_capi by Junghann.

The cards have been tested and work perfectly, if we make two outgoing
calls simultaneously, and someone calls us, they get a busy tone or call
failed, yet capi info says 2 channels are still free???

My capi.conf says to use 2 controllers etc yet Chan_capi does not seem
to work correctly.

There is basically no information on the website on how to configure for
the above or no examples on how to use the capi features.

We tried contact via email - no response.

So decided to move over to using Cisco Routers and Bri modules, which
actually works as it should.

Using Callgroup doesn't make any difference:

[interfaces]
msn=123456789
incomingmsn=*
controller=1,2