[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco 5350 - config ?

Matt Hyne matt at hyne.com
Thu Dec 9 02:48:35 MST 2004

I would like to try and use a surplus (decommissioned) Cisco AS5350 with
Asterisk.  Bascially the 5350 will connect to the PRIs and send the calls
to asterisk (and likewise for calls from Asterisk to the PSTN).  The 5350
has both PRIs and DSPs, so it should be suitable.

Has anyone done this before and have a config (for both the 5350 and
asterisk) that they can share with me.

I'd love to get this going as a proof-of-concept to replace an old
PABX with Asterisk using h/w we already have.