[Asterisk-Users] more then two wildcards in one machine

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Wed Dec 8 15:41:10 MST 2004

Linux.

Did you use a new PC or some old machine?
Is this a problem with linux or the motherboard, or a problem with the
cards?

I have successfully loaded four pci cards into a single machine numerous
times in the past six years.
Most occasions for a multi legged firewall, so all of these were network
interface cards (even did a four quad card setup once).

Is this a problem with Digium cards specifically?

> I tried on a Dell Server but ran in to IRQ problems
>
> Henry Devito
> Telephone Connection, Inc
> Network Design / Implementation
> Phone: 402.330.7510
> Fax:    402.330.8586
>
> Toshiba CTX/DK/Stratagy Certified
> Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Voice ( VoIP) Cisco
Certified
> Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing and Switching MCSE Microsoft
Certified