[Asterisk-Users] SIP Client for Symbian

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Dec 8 15:16:36 MST 2004

Steven, I think it makes total sense. I'm currently in the process of
trying to source a better solution than my treo 600 in order to stay in
contact (looking at either ppc or xp with cf/gsm adaptor)

Anything that will enable me to answer my home and office and
international office lines from a single device using sip/iax over gprs
would be a boon in both time and energy and money saving.

It's no longer your grandfather's telephone network.

Cheers,
Dean