[Asterisk-Users] Playing Audio before the Phone is Ready

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:56:00 MST 2004

I had a hard time coming up with a subject. I have some SP IP500s that
I'm using with *. When I access voicemail or get the busy
announcement, I'm only hearing the last half of the first word or
coming in on the second word. As example, when accessing voicemail, I
hear ' have 1 new message.' It's like * is starting to play the
announcement before opening the channel. This is happening on any
recorded audio coming from *. Anyone have any ideas. I did some
searching in the archives, but I really couldn't come up with any
search terms. Sorry if this is a repeat question.

Thanks,
Ken