[Asterisk-Users] Dead TDM400P ?

Administrator asterisk-user at netvoyager.ie
Wed Dec 8 10:41:47 MST 2004

Hi,

I bought the Digium Asterisk Developers kit a few weeks ago, got the x101p and a tdm400p cards,
both seemed to be working fine up until today, now the tdm400p seems to have gone to the great PBX in the sky ......

If I left the reciever on the analog phone I don't get a dial tone and nothing appears on the asterisk console, If I use my cellphone and dial in I see

Asterisk Ready.
*CLI>     -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Executing Dial("Zap/1-1", "Zap/2|20") in new stack
    -- Called 2
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Zap/2-1 is ringing
    -- Hungup 'Zap/2-1'
  == Spawn extension (incoming, s, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

If I pickup the handset (which is not ringing) the console does not change, but I do hear "brrrrr brrrr" line ringing (sounds like a far off garbled electronic ringing)

is my TDM400p dead ?

I've tried going back to a ver simple test configuration as per the digium FAQ http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=faq#Configuration_1  but this has made no difference .....

ZTCFG -VVreports

Zaptel Configuration

Channel map:
Channel 01: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
2 channels configured.

The Light on the TDM400P does com on when I load the module .....