[Asterisk-Users] pc

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Wed Dec 8 10:22:34 MST 2004

Simply because I'm afraid of buying a used channel-bank on ebay.
Never seen one up close.

I'm quite certain I can handle installing 4 PCI cards in linux better
then I can figure out how to work with a channel-bank.

Sure hope digium will pick up this gauntlet (provide a way to connect
numerous analog phones to asterisk) like Cisco does with the VG248