[Asterisk-Users] Dropping Calls, irregular interval no logs

Jared Armstrong jarmstrong at omnispear.com
Wed Dec 8 09:28:41 MST 2004

Has anyone seen an issue with SIP phone (polycom 500) dropping calls at
irregular intervals with no errors in the asterisk log files? I am
having this issue as described and it is a complete pain in my rear to
trouble shoot because when I call my cell phone I can get a call to last
over 30 minutes yet when I call another office that uses a standard pbx
I can't get past 10 minutes. For some reason in think it is sip related
but could really use some suggestions on how to fix this.

Jared Armstrong