[Asterisk-Users] Using meetme video mode with SIP ? Now a $2000 bounty

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Dec 8 09:14:11 MST 2004

Hi Nicolas,
There doesn't seem to be any interest in using asterisk and video.

I posted a $1,000 bounty to get video meet me working without a single
reply.

I have now just bumped this to $2000
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+bounty+Meet+Me+vid
eo+conferencing

This is a legitimate commercially binding bounty, I hope this might
inspire some people to develop at least something.

Cheers,
Dean