[Asterisk-Users] Analog FXO Woes Continue

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Wed Dec 8 08:02:34 MST 2004

In addition to the suggestions with the quality of the phone lines, I had
the same problem when I had an IRQ conflict with two cards in the same *
box. I actually fixed the problem by just swapping the cards between the two
slots they were in.  Two TDM cards and just flipped them and they both now
work.

IMHO, just taking the card out and putting the card in another * box only
proves the card works.  It does not prove the card works properly in a
particular card slot on a given * box with a given *
configuration/installation.  Check your IRQ's and play with them and also
play with different card slots in the * box.

Lyle