[Asterisk-Users] Voicetronix vs Digium FXO

Paul Dugas Paul at DugasEnterprises.com
Wed Dec 8 07:35:04 MST 2004

One of the suggestions I got for dealing with my analog FXO woes was to
look into using a Voicetronix card instead of the Digium.  They're more
expensive but if it worked better it may be reasonable.  They indicated
they were compatable with the CVS HEAD version of *.

Can someone share with me their experiences with Voicetronix OpenLine
and/or OpenSwitch cards with *?  I'm specifically interested in FXO
handling and any issues with echo, inbound DTMF detection, and inbound fax
detection.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

PS: Feel free to reply directly if you'd rather not clutter a Digium list
with Voicetronix traffic.

--
Paul A. Dugas                               Dugas Enterprises, LLC
email: paul at dugasenterprises.com            1711 Indian Ridge Drive