[Asterisk-Users] CPC, Calling Party Control, Disconnect supervision, -- how to tell that to Verizon (east coast)?

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Wed Dec 8 07:18:06 MST 2004

Reid Forrest wrote:
>>On the surface, that sounds like an * problem, not sprint.
>>
>>What are you using to interface to sprint (analog, bri, T1), which
>>cards in your * box (and associated config files)?
>>
>>A fairly standard telco operating approach is _not_ to
>>provide any answer
>>supervision, and * works just fine without it for lots of folks.
>>

> It's an analog POTS line connected to a TDM400 interface in the * box. Config
> files are set for kewlstart.

I've never heard of this problem.  Analog FXO ports on Asterisk are
considered answered when Asterisk finishes sending the DTMF.

Do you have callprogress=yes in /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf?  If so, set
it to "no".

--Eric

--
I am seeking part or full time employment in the Greater Toronto
Area, My preference is part time employment with some