[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk's Empty Folder

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Wed Dec 8 03:56:58 MST 2004

^^^^^^Here's the important line "make samples", that should have created
the conf files.

However don't know what those errors are all about, as they are only
warnings you might be able to ignore.

Cheers

alex

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.  If you are not the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.