[Asterisk-Users] :: Migrating to 1.0.3 => Attention. ::

Altus Snyman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Wed Dec 8 02:57:34 MST 2004

I got a new problem
We have Grandstream bt 100 using ilbc and mitel 5055 using ulaw
,internal or external, if you try and transfer using the transfer
buttons it does not work and will just send it to the voicemail of the
user,or whatever the next step is
But,if you add the ,tT to the Dial app and use the # key transfer works??