[Asterisk-Users] can't compile chan_capi 3.5 after patch applied :-(

Frank Sautter asterisk at sautter.com
Wed Dec 8 01:03:49 MST 2004

hello jean-louis,

Jean-Louis Curty wrote
 > Hi I use RH 9 + asterisk v1.0 stable + 2 PCI fritz cards + chan_capi
 > 3.5  and it works fine,

i made this patch, so that chan_capi compiles with latest asterisk
cvs-HEAD - i thought this is obvious due to the name of the patch archive.
if you use v1.0 of asterisk there is no need to apply this patch.

 > Since my users want fax fonctionnality and customers know 1 of the msm
 > as fax number I wanted to try your patch,

if you want to have fax functionality (i don't know if this works with
fritz cards - i have an eicon diva quad bri) try this patch:
http://www.mlkj.net/asterisk/chan_capi-0.3.5-patch.tar.bz2

regards
  frank sautter